On your Chromebook:
- Open the dropdown menu next to Select a network
- Choose "Mounties Mobile" and the Join Wi-Fi network box will open.
- Settings are as follows:
- EAP method: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPv2
- Server CA certificate: Default
- User certificate: None Installed
- Identity: use your MUP email address (email@example.com)
- Password: use your MUP email password
- Anonymous identity: leave blank
- Click Connect.
On occasion, it may fail to connect, wait a couple seconds and click connect again, if it again fails, switch the Certificate setting to do not validate, and try a couple more times, waiting a few seconds between tries, and then if it still hasn't connected, change that Certificate setting back to Default and repeat. This usually gets it to connect if it's being finicky. Once it connects, folks rarely have issues with it, but that initial connection can be finicky. You will have to update your saved password when you change your password.