How Do I connect?
- Using your mobile device, search for available networks.
- Two networks should be available: Mounties Mobile and Mounties Mobile Guest.
- If you are a current student, select the Mounties Mobile network and supply your Campus Services ID and password to log in when prompted. If you are unsure what your Campus Services ID is, please browse to the following path for your account information: https://info.mansfield.edu/myaccount
- Once connected to Mounties Mobile, you will be able to use the internet services.
If you are just visiting and you do not have a Campus Services ID, you can connect to the Mounties Mobile Guest network. You will not be prompted for a username or password when connecting to the Mounties Mobile Guest but will have slightly limited bandwidth unlike the Mounties Mobile network.
What kinds of devices can connect?
Any device with wireless capability should be able to connect. We've tested Apple mobile devices (iPod Touch, iPhones, etc), Androids, and many others. Of course, Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems are capable as well. For Chromebooks, follow the instruction on theChromebook WiFi Settings page.
* Atheros wireless cards by Qualcomm are known to have compatibility issues with our wireless network and are not recommended.
I need an account or I dont know my account information.
All students, staff, and faculty have accounts already, please use your Campus Services ID
Guests accessing the Mounties Mobile Guest network do not need an account.
If you require further assistance, please call the Helpdesk at 570-662-4357.