- Power UP and DOWN according to the manual.
- ON switch, then ON lamp.
- Power down in reverse orderonly wait until the fan stops before powering unit completely off.In other words. Power lamp off, wait for fan to stop, and then power off switch.
- DO NOTleave projector powered up if you are not using it. It only overheats circuitry and leads to irreversible problems down the road.
- DO NOTplug RGB/Video cords into it while powered up. Do this before you turn the unit on.
- Refrain from bumping or setting down abruptly.
- DO NOTblock the fan or vents.
Finally, remember that at some point a bulb will go out. Nothing lasts forever, but if we follow these basic instructions we should see several years out of a bulb. We literally still have models 4 years old that have original bulbs in them and they are used fairly heavily.